Saturday 27 November 2010

Royal Manor Christmas Bazaar, Portland

Last night Fourteen Candles attended the Christmas Bazaar at the Royal Manor school in Portland.

Although we were apprehensive about the school fair when we first arrived, I must say it was very enjoyable and much more worth while than Wimborne Market.

The stall cost £5, and I sold £9.75 of candles - it doesnt sound much, but its an improvement on last time, and I enjoyed it which is important. Things can only get better. Plus, I'm starting to get the company name out there, recognised and my products on display.

BREAKING NEWS!!! - I sold my first Candle hamper, which felt great - someone likes my hampers! Woohooo!

Tomorrow we will be attending the Chickerell Christmas Fair, I'll keep you posted as to how it goes!

No comments:

Post a Comment