Sunday 28 November 2010

Chickerell Christmas Fair

What a fantastic and very successful day today!!!

The Christmas Fair at Chickerell today was amazing. From 1pm - 4pm, I SOLD SOLD SOLD! Loved every minute of it. From talking about the handmade candles to encouraging people to sniff and buy! It really was a great day had by all. And to top it off, we made £45.75!! Our biggest day ever for sales - I am so very very pleased! Plus, it made packing away much easier at the end of the day! ;)

So thats all of the fairs and events that I  booked now, so if anyone knows of any fetes, fairs, bazaars etc within Dorset, please let me know! Also, if anyone local knows of any shops that may be interested in displaying a few of my products then I would be very grateful for any info.

Thank you all for your support! x

No comments:

Post a Comment