Sunday 21 November 2010

Onwards and Upwards!!

So, after some great feedback (Thank you followers of my blog!) and some time to think, I'm feeling quite positive again. I have decided to continue with the original name of Fourteen Candles as I have spent nearly a year raising awareness of that name online so it would be a shame to have to start again.

Please feel free to visit my facebook page, the more the merrier! Just type Fourteen Candles into the search box and there you should find me.

This week I shall be setting up a dummy table at home to practice the layout of my stall, hopefully I can get it looking very proffessional and inviting to look at - I want everything to look great and scream BUY ME!

I have two christmas fairs to attend this weekend which is very exciting! I will be at the Royal Manor Christmas Bazaar in Portland on Friday 26th Nov from 7pm to 9pm. Then on Sunday 28th Nov, I will be at the Chickerell Christmas Fair from 1pm - 5pm. If there are any local people reading this blog - it would be great to see you there!

No comments:

Post a Comment