Thursday 12 January 2012

New Year - New post

WOW! It's 2012 and I've realised I havent blogged since last March. Yikes. Please accept my apologies!

So, a new year has begun. The end of last year proved really successful for Fourteen Candles, but there is still an awful long way to go. 

My new years resolution is to make my business bigger, better known, improve awareness, grow traffic to my website and ultimately SELL MORE! 

Teacup candles were my best seller of 2011, watch out for new patterns this year...


Scentswise, vanilla, sweetpea, gardenia and lavendar all proved very popular. While banana, chocolate, spiced apple, toffee and candyfloss all lagged behind. 2012 will bring new scents, but floral seems the way forward for many. (I personally prefer the yummy scrummy edible choices!).

Expect to see many blogs to follow, as I am getting more organised! Watch this space.....

No comments:

Post a Comment