Sunday 20 February 2011

Its been a while since my last post...

Ok, I haven't posted a blog since the new year, which is shocking. Since then, loads has happened.

I have had my first sale on my website (www.fourteencandles.com in case you have forgotten!) woohoo! Very please with that!

Also, my facebook followers has risen dramatically - now on 118 and having regular interaction with the fans which is fab.

Another positive is that although I havent sold anything through my Folksy shop, I have at least made loads of contacts and have thoroughly enjoyed being part of Folksy. Just need to get a sale on there now!
(http://www.folksy.com/shops/FourteenCandles)

Candle making is going well too - I have started using container wax which is amazing and making my candles look much more professional. Really pleased with my work at the moment. Things are looking good. I also have some new scents that are brilliant and very pleased with - Gardenia and Banana. Both truely heavenly.

Thanks for reading my update, I promise I wont leave it so long next time!

No comments:

Post a Comment