Sunday 15 August 2010

And so it begins....

Fourteen Candles is writing its very first blog, in the hope to create some awareness of the business. Scary stuff.

Fourteen Candles has been running since January 2010. I'd had a hectic year with a lot of bad luck, and so at the grand old age of 21 and a new year ahead of me, I decided to set up my own candle company.

I've always loved candles, and with a creative mind I had a desire to learn to make them also. My dream is to one day have a candle boutique in my home town, selling my unique handmade candles. Until such a time when orders are pouring in and I can afford a shop, I hope to raise awareness on the internet and sell via fourteencandles.com.

I hope that someone reading this out there will love what Fourteen Candles has to offer. In return, I ask that you spread the word.

No comments:

Post a Comment